I never used to cry when I heard someone has passed. Not even when I was working on the floor. I’ll tear a bit at a family friend’s wake but I usually blink it away. That’s about it.
But all the families involved in Sunday’s events are just rattled up. My thoughts and prayers sincerely go to all the families involved and to the young men who are recovering.
My mom said it’s probably cause the people involved were close to my age. and I knew them at one point in their life or all of their life in some cases. I haven’t really seriously dealt with death and grieving come to think of it. And Sunday’s events shifted things way into perspective.
On a side-note: Life’s too short to hold grudges, be angry at people, or to bully them. Show your appreciation for them, love them, motivate them, make their day. Don’t waste time drowning in negative energy. They can be here today and gone tomorrow.
What. a. morning.
Don’t take any day for granted. Today definitely shifted things into perspective. My thoughts and prayers go out to both families.
*Obligatory Mental Health Day*
- Helen Ficalora 14k gold necklace thread and two charms.
- or maybe a Tiffany’s necklace of a cross
- A pair of Onesies for this cold weather. haha
- a mini make-up bag with liquid eyeliner, mascara, and cosmetic wedges in it.
- A humungo bed spread kit so my bed can get a skirt. XD
- Shoes - flats, boots
- Organic Chocolate Milk - lifetime supply
Must pay off credit card debt to avoid interest. -___- and then I go shop [sparingly] again. hahaha!